If you have been using smile 4G, it is likely that you have used your Smile SIM card in a modem , mifi or router. The 4G operator has released a product targeting smartphone users. The SMILE all-in-One SIM lets you use not just data, but also voice and SMS on your 4G smartphone.
You will be able to call any local network, as well as make calls from abroad at local rates. This is in addition to SMS and 4G internet.
Features of SMILE All-in-One SIM
Here are the specific features that the SIM card offers to subscribers. The Smile 4G all-in-one card includes the following when you buy it:
- 1.5 GB 4G data with speeds of up to 21 Mbps valid for 30 days.
- Make unlimited calls to other Smile numbers for 30 days.
- Send up to 250 local SMS free for 30 days
The SMILE All-in-One SIM card costs N3,000 and has a validity of 30 days. Once the first 30 days is exceeded, subscribers have to renew.
All you need to use it is a 4G smartphone that is compatible with Smile Communications’ network.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Latest posts by MobilityArena InfoDesk (see all)
- 8 Energizer feature phones announced; will run KaiOS - February 20, 2019
- TECNO Pouvoir 2 Air – All you wanted to know - February 20, 2019
- OPPO to license VOOC flash charge technology to other manufacturers - February 19, 2019