I have spent the last few days exploring the new StarTimes ON app. It has been an interesting experience that I want to share with you on video.
The app lets you watch Live TV and stream sports, movies, series, news, entertainment, religion, and more. The company says that the app offers as much as 40% data savings compared to the competition.
Key Features of the new StarTimes ON app
Just in case you are unable (or unwilling to watch the video review), here are the key points to remember about the new app:
- You can use StarTimes ON whether or not you have a decoder account.
- You can sign in using your Facebook, Google or Twitter account.
- Pocket-friendly, discounted plans for VIP content: N200 for a day’s access, N400 for a week’s access, N1,000 for a month’s access, and N2,400 for 3 months access.
- StarTimes currently offers free access to 140 channels.
I will follow up this video review with a detailed written review. In the meantime, if you are up for the video review, jump right in below.
My StarTimes ON Video Review
My experience with the app suggests that StarTimes ON is a well thought out job. It is easy-to-use and offers everything users want in a video streaming app. Maybe not quite everything. Some users would prefer if they could download videos for offline viewing. I could not find that feature in the StarTimes ON app.
So we have an app with tons of great stuff and one complaint. Not bad at all.
What do you think? Will you be giving the new StarTimes ON a try?
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- How to remap Bixby button to take photos or other action - February 22, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S10 pre-order kicks off in Nigeria - February 21, 2019
- Soda S2 review - February 18, 2019