Google Pixel smartphones have a fair variety of ways to capture screenshots. There are three broad categories in number. Let’s take a look at them.
How to take a screenshot on your Google Pixel smartphone
Option 1: Button Combination method
- Press the Volume down and Power buttons, briefly, at the same time.
- The current content that is being displayed on the screen of your Pixel smartphone, whether static or moving, will be captured and saved.
- At the bottom left of your screen, you will find a preview of your screenshot. You can edit the screenshot, share it, etc.
Option 2: Google Assistant
You can take a screenshot by simply telling your Google assistant to help you take one. Simply say: “hey Google, take a screenshot”, and it will do just that. You can edit it and share it right after too.
Option 3: Smart Gesture method
There are two ways to take a screenshot on your Google Pixel smartphone without touching any buttons, using the Smart Gesture method, and the Quick tap method
Smart Gesture: To take a screenshot using this feature, you have to swipe up, from the bottom of your screen, and hold. You will be asked to choose what app to open to screenshot. Tap on “screenshot”.
Quick tap method: the quick tap method involves tapping on the fingerprint scanner behind your Pixel smartphone multiple times till it takes a screenshot. To set this up;
- Open your settings
- Scroll to “system option”
- Select “Gestures”
- Then select “Quick Tap”.
- Finally, opt for ‘take screenshot”.
The screenshot is captured and saved to your device. You can open it to edit and or share, as you wish.
That is all there is to it on how to take a screenshot on your Google Pixel smartphone. You could choose to do it stressless by opting to take one without having to press buttons or you could do it the old fashioned way.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Flamez loves basketball, art, gadgets and cars.