TECNO Phantom 8 is a 5.7-inch display smartphone with a rear dual camera that the manufacturer says provides “professional level photos for everyone”. The dual camera has a 12 megapixel and 13 megapixel Sony IMX386 lens combination that allows for real-time refocusing.
The phone is powered by a 2.6 GHz processor and 6 GB of RAM. There’s USB Type-C reversible connector and Light Speed Charge that tops up the battery from 0 to 100% in 70 minutes.
TECNO calls the design of the Phantom 8 Diamond Fire Design.
TECNO Phantom 8 Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 391800) / 4 / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM, dual standby
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat + HiOS 3.0
- Dimensions: 159.95 x 79.5 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.7-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels, IPS LCD touchscreen 2.5D display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, E-sensor, G-sensor
- Build: Metal unibody
- Colours: Galaxy Blue. Champagne Gold. Phantom Black.
- Processor Type: Octa-core 2.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6757CD Helio P25
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T880 MP2
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 2 TB
- Rear: 12 megapixel wide-angle sensor + 13 megapixel telephoto sensor, dual camera, Sony IMX386 ultra pixel lens, autofocus, auto refocus, 10x Super Zoom, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 20 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, dual selfie flash
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C reversible
- Charging: Light Speed Charge (0-100% in 70 minutes)
- Battery: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3500 mAh capacity
- Announcement: October 22, 2017
- Availability: November 1, 2017
- Phone Price: 1399 AED / NGN 128,000
- Where To Buy TECNO Phantom 8: You can buy the TECNO Phantom 8 in stores in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Pakistan, and several other countries in Africa and Asia.
TECNO Phantom 8 is the successor to the TECNO Phantom 6.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Hey! Follow MobilityArena on social media!
- tecno phantom 8 gsmarena
- tecno phantom 8 gsm arena
- tecno phantom 8
- gsmarena tecno phantom 8
- mobile camera lens for tecno phantom 8 8
- techno phantom 8 gsm arena
- what does the two back camera do in phantom 8
- tecno phantom 8 specs gsmarena
- tecno phantom 8 specs mobility arena
- how can i put tecno phantom 8 in 3g
- tecno phantom 8 specifications
- how can i put on front flash camera with tecno phantom 8