TECNO Phantom 8 is a 5.7-inch display smartphone with a rear dual camera that the manufacturer says provides “professional level photos for everyone”. The dual camera has a 12 megapixel and 13 megapixel Sony IMX386 lens combination that allows for real-time refocusing.
The phone is powered by a 2.6 GHz processor and 6 GB of RAM. There’s USB Type-C reversible connector and Light Speed Charge that tops up the battery from 0 to 100% in 70 minutes.
TECNO calls the design of the Phantom 8 Diamond Fire Design.
TECNO Phantom 8 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile networks: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G mobile networks: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G mobile networks: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 391800) / 4 / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (micro + nano SIM), dual standby
- Software / OS: Android 7.0 Nougat + HiOS 3.0
Design, Appearance, and Materials
- Dimensions: 159.95 x 79.5 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Display: 5.7-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels, IPS LCD touchscreen 2.5D display, Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, E-sensor, G-sensor
- Build: Metal unibody
- Colours: Galaxy Blue. Champagne Gold. Phantom Black.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: Octa-core 2.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6757CD Helio P25
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T880 MP2
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 2 TB
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12 megapixel wide-angle sensor + 13 megapixel telephoto sensor, dual camera, Sony IMX386 ultra pixel lens, autofocus, auto refocus, 10x Super Zoom, LED flash, 1080p @ 30fps video recording.
- Front-facing Camera: 20 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, dual selfie flash.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
Connectivity Options and Features
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C reversible
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Charging: 10W fast charging: Light Speed Charge (0-100% in 70 minutes)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3500 mAh capacity
- Announcement: October 22, 2017
- Availability: November 1, 2017
- Phone Price: 1399 AED / NGN 128,000
- Where To Buy TECNO Phantom 8: You can buy TECNO Phantom 8 in stores in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Pakistan, and several other countries in Africa and Asia.
The Phantom 8 is the successor to the TECNO Phantom 6.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information about TECNO Phantom 8 on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.