|TECNO POP 3|
TECNO POP 3 is an entry-level smartphone, joining the league of cheap Android phones from the stables of TECNO Mobile released in 2019. Arriving in December though means that this is going to be on sale mostly in 2020. It has a higher specc’d version, called TECNO POP 3 Plus.
TECNO POP 3 Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: No.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 Oreo + HiOS
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 154.3 x 75.4 x 9.95 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.7 inches, 480 x 960 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen.
- Colours: Gold. Black. Blue. Grey.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 32-bit, 1.3GHz Quad-core,
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK MT6580P
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-400 MP2
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 5MP, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: No.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes; 2.0.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: TECNO BB2.
TECNO POP 3 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: December, 2019
- Release Date: December, 2019
- Country Availability: Thailand. Nigeria. India. Pakistan.
- TECNO Pop 3 Price in Nigeria: ₦22,000.
Frequently Asked Questions About TECNO POP 3 BB2
Below are answers to some of the most common questions that people have asked bout the POP 3.
Is TECNO Pop3 waterproof?
No; the Pop3 is not waterproof.
Does TECNO Pop 3 have fast charging?
No; the Pop3 does not have quick charging.
Does TECNO Pop3 have Gorilla Glass?
No; TECNO Pop 3 does not have Gorilla Glass protection.
Does TECNO Pop 3 support 4G?
TECNO Pop3 is a 3G Android phone. It does not support 4G network internet connectivity.
Can TECNO Pop3 be upgraded to 4G?
Technically, it is possible to upgrade TECNO Pop 3 to 4G, but it isn’t worth the trouble. For more insight, see this article, How do I convert a 3G phone to 4G?
What is the price of TECNO Pop 3?
TECNO Pop 3 costs ₦22,000 in Nigeria.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
TECNO POP 3 Review Rating
We are yet to review the TECNO POP 3 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO POP 3 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.