|TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro|
TECNO Pouvoir 4 series succeeds the Pouvoir 3 series from last year, and this time, instead of 3 devices, there are two – TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro and the regular TECNO Pouvoir 4 (referred to from here as the non Pro version). And surprisingly, there is a huge world of a difference between them. The TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro has a more powerful pprocessor and chipset, much larger storage and RAM, and higher specified cameras.
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + HiOS v6.1
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 174.9 x 79.6 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 7 inches, 720 x 1640 pixels, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Ice Jedite, Misty Gray, Purple.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core (non Pro version has Quad-core), Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P22 (non-Pro version uses Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22)
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 6GB (non Pro version has 3 GB)
- Internal Storage: 128 GB (non-Pro version has 32 GB)
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Quad Camera: 16 MP main sensor (non Pro has 13 MP), quad LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 16 MP (non Pro has 8 MP), Face Recognition, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Dual speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-OTG.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 6000 mAh
- Battery Charging: Speed Charge – 18W fast charging (non Pro version does not have fast charge)
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Price and Launch Date
- Announced: May 2020
- Release Date: May 2020
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana. Kenya. South Africa. Senegal. Tanzania. Cote D’Ivoire. Pakistan. Myanmar.
- Price: US $165.
Questions and Answers about TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro.
Is TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro a 4G phone?
Yes; the Pouvoir4 is a 4G LTE phone.
Does TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro have Google Assistant Button?
Yes; the Pouvoir4 series phones have Google Assistant Button on the left side.
Does TECNO Pouvoir 4 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; TECNO Pouvoir4 has a fingerprint reader.
Does TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; both Pouvoir 4 and 4 Pro have a fingerprint reader.
Does TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro have Gorilla Glass?
No; the Pouvoir4 and 4 Pro do not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does TECNO Pouvoir 4 have quick charging?
No; the Pouvoir4 does not have quick charging technology.
Does TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro have quick charging?
Yes; the Pouvoir 4 Pro has 18W quick charge technology.
Will TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro work in USA?
TECNO Pouvoir 4 and Pouvoir4 Pro have limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, and Google Project Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro? How much does it sell for?
TECNO Pouvoir 4 costs about US $165. In Myanmar, its recommended retail price is 229,000 Ks. The price in Pakistan is Rs. 24,999.
Where can I get the product?
You can find the Pouvoir 4 series devices in official TECNO stores in the countries where TECNO Mobile operates, as well as in independent retail stores and ecommerce stores on the Internet.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Between the two Pouvoir 4 devices, the Pro version is clearly the more value packed, with its large RAM, huge storage and 18W fast charge. The non Pro version offers consumers who require long battery life a cheaper alternative. Whichever of the two you can afford, if you want a large display with long battery cycles to go with it, either of the Pouvoir 4 smartphones will do. All you have to do is pick the one that falls within your budget.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!