UMIDIGI A3 Pro Quick Specs: Android smartphone. Announced October 2018. Features 5.7-inch display, MediaTek M6739, 32 GB storage, 3 GB RAM, 3300mAh battery, dual rear camera, 3.5mm audio jack.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: VoLTE. LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- OS: Stock Android 8.1 Oreo
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 147.2 x 70.2 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 185g
- Display: 5.7-inch, 1512 x 720 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, Incell, notch display
- Sensors: Fingerprint with FaceUnlock, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity.
- Build: Full-metal unibody frame + double-sided 2.5D curved glass.
- Colours: Space Gray. Gold.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- Processor Name: MediaTek M6739
- Graphics Processor: IMG 8XE 1PPC@ 570MHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: Dual – 12 megapixels, auto-focus, + 5 megapixels depth sensor, Sony IMX 386, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR – NB and WB, APE, WAV
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Charging: Regular Charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3300mAh
- Announced: October 2018
- Availability: October 2018
UMIDIGI A3 Pro Price
The UMIDIGI A3 Pro price is yet to be announced.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.