UMIDIGI A3 Pro Quick Specs: Android smartphone. Announced October 2018. Features 5.7-inch display, MediaTek M6739, 32 GB storage, 3 GB RAM, 3300mAh battery, dual rear camera, 3.5mm audio jack.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: VoLTE. LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- OS: Stock Android 8.1 Oreo
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 147.2 x 70.2 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 185g
- Display: 5.7-inch, 1512 x 720 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, Incell, notch display
- Sensors: Fingerprint with FaceUnlock, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity.
- Build: Full-metal unibody frame + double-sided 2.5D curved glass.
- Colours: Space Gray. Gold.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- Processor Name: MediaTek M6739
- Graphics Processor: IMG 8XE 1PPC@ 570MHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: Dual – 12 megapixels, auto-focus, + 5 megapixels depth sensor, Sony IMX 386, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR – NB and WB, APE, WAV
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Charging: Regular Charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3300mAh
- Announced: October 2018
- Availability: October 2018
UMIDIGI A3 Pro Price
The UMIDIGI A3 Pro price was introduced with a price tag of about ₦35,000 in Nigeria. The price has since dropped below ₦30,000.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
UMIDIGI A3 packs serious value for the price. You get a 5.7″ display, dual camera, fingerprint scanner, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, and 3300mAh battery for less than ₦35,000 – and the price keeps dropping.
It is also well built on a full metal unibody. While there is no Gorilla Glass protection, it has a 2.5D curved display, which is adequate for the price.
There are not many smartphone that offer similar value for that price. We recommend that you give it a look if you are shopping for a phone below ₦35,000.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
UMIDIGI A3 Pro Review Rating
We are yet to review the UMIDIGI A3 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information about UMIDIGI A3 Pro on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.