Zzappo Mobile Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Announced October 2019. Features a 5.5-inch display, Snapdragon chipset, 13 MP selfie camera, 16MP rear camera, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, and a 3200 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Pre-release.
Zzapo Mobile Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 16:9 aspect ratio, screen
- Colours: Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcom Snapdragon
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 16 MP camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 13 MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass:
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor:
- Ambient Light Sensor:
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor):
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: .
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3200 mAh
- Battery Charging: Fast Charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
Zzapo Mobile Price and Launch Date
- Announced: October 2019
- Release Date: N/A
- Country Availability: Nigeria.
- Introductory Price: ₦7,999 during the first 5 days of sale.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Zzapo Mobile has a number of decent specs, not to mention a unique design (that huge selfie camera lens!). It will be interesting to find out what the catch is for such a smartphone to be offered for the price of ₦8,000 in the first five days of availability. Zzapo calls it the most affordable smartphone. But what will the regular price be after the promo period? We will have to wait and see.
But if you can, grab one during the promo period. We do not know what specific Snapdragon processor is on the inside, but let’s assume that it is the lowest possible. A Snapdragon smartphone with 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage, 3200mAh battery, and fast battery charging at that price is a steal.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Zzapo Mobile Review Rating
We are yet to review the Zzapo Mobile and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about Zzapo Mobile are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Online retail store, Zzapo has announced Zzapo Mobile, which they call the most affordable smartphone. It is a budget Android smartphone with decent specs at a very low price for the Nigerian market.