If you already (or want to) develop mobile applications for Android devices, Android Studio is a software that helps you do just that. It is the official development tool from Google for Android development. Android Studio 3.0 is the latest update to this tool.
This release of Android Studio includes Kotlin programming language, support for Instant apps, a new suite of app diagnostic tools, as well as tools to accelerate your development on the latest Android Oreo APIs.
- Instant App Support
- APK Debugging tools
- Android Profiler
- Kotlin Language
- Java 8 Language support
- New Module wizard to develop for the Android Things
- Adaptive Icon Wizard
- Google Play System Images
Download Android Studio 3.0
Android Studio is available for download on Windows, Mac OS and Linux based operating systems. You can download it HERE.
Latest posts by MobileChic (see all)
- How to secure your Facebook account from being hacked - November 13, 2018
- Chargerito is one of the best mobile device chargers we have seen - November 7, 2018
- Ads in WhatsApp status: Coming to your phone - November 2, 2018