|Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max: Specs In Brief|
- 2G cell bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G cell bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz. CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G cell bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71
- 5G cell bands: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 71, 77, 78, 79, 260, 261 Sub6/mmWave.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM and/or eSIM.
- Dimensions: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 228 g
- Display: 6.7 inches, 1284 x 2778 pixels, 60Hz, Super XDR OLED, Ceramic Shield scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Colours: Silver, Graphite, Gold, Pacific Blue.
- Build: Glass, Aluminium frame. IP68 rated
- OS: iOS 14
- CPU: 64-bit, 3.1 GHz Hexa-core.
- Chipset: Apple Bionic A14 (5 nm).
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Memory: 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB
- Card Slot: No.
- Rear Quad Camera: 12 MP wide angle + 12 MP telephoto + 12 MP ultrawide + ToF, dual-LED flash, 4K, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 12 megapixels, 4k, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Loudspeaker: Stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack: No.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: Yes.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Siri.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
Communications and Connectivity
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB Type-C.
- NFC: Yes.
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3687mAh
- Battery Charging: 20W Quick Charging. Apple does not include a charger in the box. USB Power Delivery 2.0.
- Wireless Charging: 15W Qi fast wireless charging.
- Reverse Charging: No.
Price and Availability
- Country Availability: United States. Canada.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Unlocked Price: Starts from $1,100 for the 128 GB option.
- You can get the iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked from the Apple Store.
- Note that “unlocked” phones from BestBuy and Walmart are generally not proper unlocked phones, but considered Universal or SIM Out phones, which will lock to the first carrier you use the phone on. In order to use the phone on any other carrier, you will need to contact your carrier.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max pre-orders kicked off on November 6, and the phone started shipping on November 13, 2020.
Does Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max have Face Unlock?
Yes; iPhone 12 Pro Max has Face Unlock, giving you the option of choosing to unlock the phone with your face.
Does Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max have a fingerprint reader?
No; it does not have one.
What is the price of Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max factory unlocked?
The Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked starts from $1,100 for the 128 GB storage option. Prices on carriers may vary.
Does Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max have Gorilla Glass?
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max does not have Gorilla Glass protection, but instead uses what is called Ceramic Shield, a scratch-resistant glass that was jointly developed by Corning.
Does Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max have Wireless Charging?
Yes; it has wireless charging, including fast wireless charging. See a list of all iPhones that have wireless charging.
What US carriers is Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked compatible with?
The iPhone 12 Pro Max is compatible with US carriers like Boost Mobile, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, Cricket Wireless, AT&T, among others.
The easiest way to upgrade to Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Unlocked
What is the easiest way to upgrade to the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max? Every year, many owners of older iPhone models are on the lookout for the easiest way to upgrade to the latest iPhone. With the release of the iPhone 12 series, the industry is in overdrive now once again and people want to upgrade.
Apple iPhone Upgrade Program
A trade-in is the best way to upgrade to the latest iPhone and there is no better one that Apple’s own iPhone Upgrade Program. The program works with your carrier, be it T-Mobile/Sprint, AT&T, or Verizon, and allows you to trade-in your older model for a new one.
The summary of how it works is that you hand in your older iPhone model for a new one, and pay for it, interest-free, over two years. Note that you are eligible only if you have made up to 12 monthly payments on your older model. So, this means that the iPhone Upgrade Program is perfect for indivisduals who want to get the latest iPhone every year.
Requirements include personal details like, your Social Security number, an annual income for a credit check, and a valid U.S. credit or debit card. Prepaid cards are not accepted.
Apple’s upgrade program works independent of carriers. It requires no changes to your existing subscription with your carrier. That does not mean that you can’t explore upgrading through your carrier though.
Carrier Financing in America
Another convenient way to upgrade to the latest iPhone is via your carrier. Depending on the specific telecom carrier and available contract, you might be able to take advantage of their trade-in program and drop your older iPhone model for a new one.
Some available telecom carrier programs include: AT&T Next Up, T-Mobile Jump, Sprint iPhone Forever (Sprint is now a part of T-Mobile), and Verizon Annual iPhone Upgrade Program. Ask for details from any of these carriers. Smaller carriers also offer trade-in and financing deals for you to explore.
Requirements for carrier programs differ from one carrier to the next, but you will need your Social Security Number and credit checks as well.
Apple Card Monthly Instalments
Lastly, you can also easily upgrade to the latest iPhone model via the Apple Card Monthly Instalments. This is not a trade-in, so you are paying the full cost of the new model, only in monthly instalments.
Which is the easiest way to upgrade to Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max?
So which of these options should you pursue? It is reported that Apple’s iPhone Upgrade Program costs significantly more than carrier financing options and paying for the phone in full. For example, it has been reported that “the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program could cost you as much as $110 more than paying in full – and it’s even more expensive than some carrier plans”.
So, if you are looking to save on cash, Apple’s program might not be the best option for you.
If you are not quite keen on roping yourself into making monthly payments, roping yourself to a specific carrier, or being forced into an upgrade schedule, you should consider paying for your new iPhone outrightly and staying a free person. Note that you can also pay the full price via instalment payment too. You would be surprised how much less this costs.
If you are already tied to a carrier, and it is not an issue, or you are short on cash at the moment, you should find out what financing deal your cell phone carrier has to offer and go with that. Different carriers have different upgrade plans, and some are more affordable than others.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Unlocked News
Yet to be updated.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max unlocked are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
You are reading Mobility Arena.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Super Deals: MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.
- iphone 12 pro max
- flash drive iphone
- how much is iphone 12 pro max in usa
- iphone 12 pro max price in usa
- factory unlocked
- upgrade a 3g phone to 4g
- i phone 12 pro unlocked online pro. mobil usa
- iphone 12 pro max unlocked price in usa
- iphone 12
- iphone 12 pro max price on walmart us
- iphone wireless charging
- how to save battery on iphone