|BLU Vivo XII Phone Specs In Summary|
BLU Vivo XII Specs and Features
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28
- 5G bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.3 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Colours: Green. Gradient Blue. Black.
- Physical Build: Glass front, metallic frame, glass back.
- CPU: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A73
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P60 (12nm)
- GPU: ARM Mali-
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: 48 MP main sensor + 8 MP wide camera + 2 MP depth camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP, Face ID/Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: .
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: No.
- Battery: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Charging: 18W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: Yes.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
- Announced: October 2020
- Released: October 2020
- Price: $199.
Questions and Answers about BLU Vivo XII
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about BLU Vivo XII.
Is BLU Vivo XII a 4G phone?
Yes; BLU Vivo XII is a 4G LTE phone.
Does BLU Vivo XII have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; it has a fingerprint reader.
Does BLU Vivo XII have Gorilla Glass?
It has Gorilla Glass protection.
Does BLU Vivo XII have quick charging?
It has quick charging technology.
Will BLU Vivo XII work in USA?
BLU Vivo XII is compatible with US carriers like AT&T, Metro PCS, and T-Mobile. It may or may not have limited support on others like Virgin Mobile, Cricket, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands may be supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them. It does not support CDMA carriers like Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the phone or device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of either the device or of its manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
BLU Vivo XII Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the BLU Vivo XII and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the BLU Vivo XII specs and pricing information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.