Just when we thought that we have seen the best selfie smartphone, something else emanates from China to surprise us more. The TECNO Camon C9 is with us here in MobilityArena, and it carries a huge 13MP lens in front with LED flash. Now I present to you the new smartphone selfie king, the Meitu M6 with a 21MP selfie camera!!
In fact, the Meitu M6 (pictured above) has 21MP lens front and back. Here are the other features the phone carry:
- 5-inch AMOLED screen, with 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- MediaTek Helio P10 chipset.
- 2GHz Octa-core, and the Mali-T860 MP2.
- 3GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage.
- HiFi Audio.
- Fingerprint scanner.
- 2900 mAh battery.
- Approximately $457 USD.
Another smartphone selfie king?
There’s also another Meitu V4 that shares the same 21MP selfie lens. So selfie lovers in the house, if you want to take selfies that will cover the whole of Africa, you know where to look.
Latest posts by Etoniru Chibueze (see all)
- App Review: Keke on the Run 2 is unique in its own way - May 16, 2017
- The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is classy and affordable - April 3, 2017
- Philips Xenium X558 Specifications & Features - April 3, 2017