Last Updated on by Admin
As a Spotify user, it’s normal to get interested in finding your recently played song or top songs. Some users may also like to find out other Spotify statistics and learn more about the songs and artists they’ve been listening to.
If this sounds like you, it may please you to know that Spotify makes it easy to find recently played songs, top songs, and other useful statistics. Also, with the help of some third-party apps, you can obtain even richer data, such that you don’t have to wait until the end of the year to find out these details through Spotify Wrapped.
In this article, we’ll show you how and where to find your recently played songs, top songs, and other useful Spotify statistics on your mobile and desktop devices.
How to Find your Most Recently Played songs on Spotify
Spotify is the best music streaming service available on any device. Spotify’s mobile and desktop apps make it simple to view your recently played songs. We’ve provided the instructions you’ll need below.
Find Recently Played Songs on Your Mobile Device
To find your recently played tracks on the Spotify Mobile app, follow these steps:
● Start the Spotify app
● Tap the clock icon in the upper right corner of the app.
● The list of your recently played tracks will appear on the next screen.
Please keep in mind that only songs played for more than 30 seconds are displayed in the Recently played list. This list also excludes songs played in Spotify private sessions.
Find Recently Played Songs on Your Desktop
Here’s how to find your recently played Spotify songs on your desktop:
● Launch Spotify on your Mac or PC. It does not function in a web browser.
● From the Now Playing strip at the bottom, select the queuebutton.
● To view your listening history, go to the top and select Recently Played.
How to Find Top Songs on Spotify
Typically, only the Spotify web player and desktop app allow you to view your most-played songs for the month.
Here’s how to find top songs on Spotify:
● Open the Spotify desktop app or the web player.
● At the top right of the player, click on your name.
● Select the Profile option from the drop-down menu.
● Scroll down to see the Top Artists and Top Tracks for the month.
● Press the heading or See All to expand the list.
How to Find Other Useful Stats on Spotify – Top-played Genres, Artists, and Tracks
You can quickly get deeper stats about your Spotify listening with the help of Stats for Spotify, a third-party service. The service is excellent and allows you to find useful stats such as your top tracks, artists, and genres for the previous one month to six months, or all time. You can also easily find your recently played tracks on Spotify.
Here’s how to view your Spotify listening history using Stats for Spotify:
● In a mobile or computer web browser, go to Stats for Spotify and click Login with Spotify.
● Log in with your Spotify email and password, and then tap Agree to allow it to access your Spotify data.
● Choose from Top Tracks, Top Artists, or Top Genres. On mobile, tap the hamburger icon first to see your recently played music.
● To see data beyond the last month, select the last 6 months or all time.
● Tap the song cover image to play it immediately in the Spotify app or web player.
Using Other Third-Party Platforms to Find Useful Stats on Spotify
There are numerous third-party apps and websites available on the internet for checking useful stats on Spotify. These apps access your account, collect data, and generate statistics.
This is a useful and free website for checking your Spotify statistics. Chosic allows you to check not only your favorite artists and songs but also your favorite main genre, sub-genre, decade, mood, and listening habits. You can also run these statistics over three time periods: a month, six months, and all time.
Stats.fm, formerly Spotistats, is a free website that offers detailed analysis and Spotify statistics. Its excellent user interface is both pleasing to the eye and simple to use. Top artists, genres, and tracks, top albums, recent streams, and stream times are all available on Stats.fm.
You can also change the settings to find up to 300 albums, tracks, and artists, making it one of the best Spotify sites for discovering new music and playlists you already know you’ll enjoy.
In conclusion, we hope you found this detailed guide useful and that you can now find your recently played songs, top songs, and other useful statistics on Spotify.