Do you love keeping up with the latest innovations and developments in the world of smartphones, accessories, mobile internet and the like? Do you have a very good command of written English? Blogging on Mobility Arena is a great way to earn an income.
Write and get paid for content about things you already love. All you have to do is write about the latest news and trends in smartphones and other mobile phone fields, or provide insightful articles that help mobile phone users.
But first, let us examine why it is a great idea to blog on MobilityArena
Why should you blog on MobilityArena?
1. Bypass the expenses of setting up a new tech blog.
If you do not have a tech blog yet, the process of setting up a new one is easy. But the expenses of keeping it going is the tough part that nobody is telling you about. You want to avoid that. A new tech blog is set up every day and many of them are shut down within a year. Most of the remaining are gone in 2 years.
2. Start earning income right away from what you already love doing.
New blogs take time to start generating any significant amount of traffic and income. You blog for months and get nothing in return. For most, you need two to three years to generate any amount of traffic that will fetch you a fair income. Most blogs that have been in existence for years do not generate any income for their owners.
Why wait months or years to get paid? By blogging on Mobility Arena, you can start earning right from your very first article.
3. Become a high profile tech blogger immediately.
By blogging on a platform like Mobility Arena that already has clout and momentum, you become a high profile blogger immediately. It is age old wisdom to ride on the back of others who have gone before.
4. Build momentum for your tech blog
Even if you already have your own tech blog, a great way to build momentum for it is by blogging on Mobility Arena. Add a link to your blog in your MobilityArena profile and enjoy the benefits.
How Does It Work?
We pay ₦2.00 per word and have two types of content – news and informative articles. Informative articles have to be 600 to 1200 words in length, while news content should be between 300 and 400 words in length. You get paid at the end of every week for the total number of your posts that get published.
Note that we have strict editorial guidelines for articles submitted to MobilityArena. The guidelines are stated below.
Here are the guidelines for submitting reviews on Mobility Arena.
- No copy-and-paste. We pay writers, not photocopiers and plagiarists. Each item submitted to MobilityArena must be written by you.
- All blog posts must be in good English, be easy to understand, and free of any errors in grammar or spelling. Please proof-read before submitting.
- Every blog post must be unique to MobilityArena i.e. it has not been published elsewhere before and cannot be published elsewhere by the writer.
- Each submitted post must focus on a leading, exciting news item in the mobile industry anywhere around the world, or provide tips to solving a problem that mobile users face.
- Promotional articles i.e. posts that promote a brand, product, or service are not accepted here. Brands and agencies are welcome to sponsor posts, however, and can contact our business desk via email to: business AT domainstandard.com.ng.
- Use the search box on the site to confirm whether the news item or article topic you want to write on has been published by someone else.
- If you have sources, use excerpts from your sources and provide a link back to them at the end of your article. We will not publish articles that are lifted from other sites.
- All photographs and illustrative images used in articles are to have a width of 600 pixels and height of 350 pixels. This is important. Also, do obey all copyright laws: do not use copyrighted materials without the express permission of the owners.
- While still writing and editing a post, you can continually use the Save button to save your draft. When done editing, use the drop-down menu to save your article as Pending Review so an Editor can review it for publishing.
- You may submit as many posts per day as you wish. Do note that payment is made only for your posts that get published after review, not for te number of posts you submit. MobilityArena values quality over quantity.
- All submitted posts are reviewed by an Editor and may be modified for clarity or rejected entirely. Modification may result in the published post being shorter than the original work. Payment is made based on the length of the published post.
- Submitted posts that do not meet our requirements will be rejected and deleted off the system without notice.
- If many of your posts keep getting rejected, don’t despair. Invest time in improving your yourself, especially your blogging skills, and come back to submit again. We really want to see you blow here.
This programme is open only to persons with a Nigerian Naira bank account. You must be well versed about cell phones and smartphones, mobile operators, mobile apps and related subjects. Lastly, your written English has to be very good.
How To Start and Get Paid For News Content And Informative Articles
To start, carry out the following steps:
- Register on the site and login using the navigation menu at the top of the site.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your MobilityArena username, full name, phone number, and bank account details, so you can get paid as due. Email subject should be, “Blogging On MobilityArena“.
- Follow this link to start writing a new post: mobilityarena.com/wp-admin/post-new.php (we recommend that you bookmark it in your browser).