Do you love keeping up with the latest innovations and developments in the world of smartphones, mobile accessories, and automobile? Do you have a very good command of written English? Blogging on Mobility Arena is a great way to earn an income.
Write and get paid for content about the tech tools that you already use and love. All you have to do is write unique, informative or how-to articles that help users of mobile phones, smartphones, accessories, and all connected devices.
But first, let us examine why it is a great idea to blog on MobilityArena
Why should you blog on MobilityArena?
1. Bypass the expenses of setting up a new tech blog.
If you do not have a tech blog yet, the process of setting up a new one is easy. But the expenses of keeping it going is the tough part that nobody is telling you about. You want to avoid that. A new tech blog is set up every day and many of them are shut down within a year. Most of the remaining are gone in 2 years.
2. Start earning income right away from what you already love doing.
New blogs take time to start generating any significant amount of traffic and income. You blog for months and get nothing in return. For most, you need two to three years to generate any amount of traffic that will fetch you a fair income. Most blogs that have been in existence for years do not generate any income for their owners.
Why wait months or years to get paid? By blogging on Mobility Arena, you can start earning right from your very first article.
3. Become a high profile tech blogger immediately.
By blogging on a platform like Mobility Arena that already has clout and momentum, you become a high profile blogger immediately. It is age old wisdom to ride on the back of others who have gone before.
4. Build momentum for your tech blog
Even if you already have your own tech blog, a great way to build momentum for it is by blogging on Mobility Arena. Add a link to your blog in your MobilityArena profile and enjoy the benefits.
How Does It Work?
We pay for only articles that get published.
Submitted articles must have a minimum of 600 words and a maximum of 2500 words in length. You get paid at the end of every week for the total number of your posts that get published.
Note that we have strict editorial guidelines for articles submitted to MobilityArena. The guidelines are stated below. Not following them will result in your submitted article being rejected.
Here are the guidelines for submitting articles on Mobility Arena.
- Original useful and helpful content for mobile users and non-technical mobile industry insights are at the top of our scale of priorities, so submitting useful, helpful topics and subjects that have not been covered everywhere else is key.
- No copy-and-paste. We pay writers, not photocopiers and plagiarists. Each item submitted to MobilityArena must be written by you.
- All blog posts must be in good English, be easy to understand, and free of any errors in grammar or spelling. Please proof-read before submitting. Articles that will cost too much resources to edit will be rejected.
- Every blog post must be unique to MobilityArena i.e. it has not been published elsewhere before and cannot be published elsewhere by the writer.
- Each submitted post must focus on providing useful information and tips to solving a problem that mobile users face.
- Promotional articles i.e. posts that promote a brand, product, or service are not accepted here. Brands and agencies are welcome to sponsor posts, however, and can contact us via email to: mobility AT mobilityarena.com.
- Use the search box on the site to confirm whether the article topic you want to write on has been published by someone else. Also, it is a good idea to run your proposed article through our editorial team before starting work on it.
- If you have sources, use excerpts from your sources and provide a link back to them at the end of your article. As already mentioned before, we will not publish articles that are lifted from other sites.
- Each article must have at least 3 images embedded. All photographs and illustrative images used in articles are to have a width of 600 pixels and height of 350 pixels. This is important. Also, do obey all copyright laws: do not use copyrighted images materials without the express permission of the owners. State the source/s of your images at the bottom of each article, so we can verify.
- You may submit as many articles as you wish. Do note that payment is made only for your posts that get published after review, not for the number of posts you submit. MobilityArena values quality over quantity.
- All submitted posts are reviewed by an Editor and may be modified for clarity or rejected entirely. Modification may result in the published post being shorter than the original work. Payment is made based on the length of the published post.
- Submitted posts that do not meet our requirements will not be published and the writer will be notified of this decision.
- If many of your posts keep getting rejected, don’t despair. Invest time in improving your yourself, especially your blogging skills, and come back to submit again. We really want to see you blow here.
You must be well versed about cell phones and smartphones, mobile operators, mobile apps and related subjects. In addition, your written English has to be very good.
How To Start and Get Paid For Helpful/Informative Articles
To start, carry out the following steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to the programme.
- In the email, state your experience with blogging or writing and include links to two (2) of your articles, or attach two (2) of your articles in Microsoft Word format. Note: all submissions must be your original work.
- Email subject should be, “Blogging On MobilityArena“.
We will get back to you if your application is successful. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications that we get, we are unable to reply to all applications. Only approved applications will be replied to. Thank you for your understanding.