- This tutorial is restricted to Android devices running on MTK processors (TECNO, Infinix, Innjoo, Gionee, Wiko, SOLO).
- You must not be rooted for this procedure to work.
- Be sure to follow the steps religiously and you’ll be fine.
Are you experiencing low volumes during calls? Do you feel your phone’s speakers have very low volumes? Here’s a simple tweak to set it right:
- Download MobileUncle.apk or any other app that gives you access to Engineering Mode.
- Select Engineer Mode (MTK)->Hardware Testing-> Audio
- From Audio -> select Normal Mode
- You’ll see “Type” ,increase “Max Vol”, increase it to 150 (You can still go higher to 160).
- Do the same for Sip, Mic, Sph, Sph2, Sid and Media.
- Make sure to press the Set button every time.
- That’s all.
After increasing these 6 values ,your call volume will definitely increase. If the volumes are too loud you can go back and set it to 140 or something lower.