Remember the Motorola RAZR aka Razer phone? That was a series of flip phones with a hardware keypad that sold in their millions. The Moto RAZR V3 sold over 100 million units worldwide to get a mention among the top 10 bestselling phones of all time.
This is what the original Razer phone looks like:
The original RAZR was known for skimping on specs and splurging on looks. This new guy, however, is as much looks as real muscles too.
Moto RAZR (Razer phone) Quick specs
– Sculpted glass face, diamond-cut aluminum accents
– 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display
– KEVLAR® fibre coating
– Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen with splash-guard coating
– Dual-core 1.2GHz processor
– 1 GB RAM
– Android™ 2.3.5
– 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with even 1080p HD video capture
– 16GB internal memory, plus microSD card slot
The new Moto RAZR will be available in stores from November.
Motorola disappeared from these parts years ago, so hopes of seeing the new Razer phone come officially here are next to zilch. Still, what’s to stop Android fans from drooling over this guy?
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.