One of my favourite mid-rangers reviewed here on MobilityArena in December 2020 is the Nokia 3.4. It is coming a little late, but the Nokia 3.4 Android 11 update is now rolling out to devices in the first wave of countries. .
Nokia’s software updates are rolled out to each device in two waves – a first set of countries, followed by the second set. Nokia 3.4 units in 39 countries will be blessed with Android 11 first.
Below is the list of the first wave.
Nokia 3.4 Android 11 update Wave 1
- Austria (A1 AT, T-Mobile AT)
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
Nokia 3.4 Specifications
- 6.39-inch, 720 x 1560 pixels, curved IPS LCD
- Stock Android 10, with planned upgrades to Android 11 and Android 12
- 8MP selfie camera
- 13MP wide angle + 5MP ultrawide angle + 2MP depth camera with LED light
- 4000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor engine
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- Dedicated microSD card slot
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio headset port.
in our review, the Nokia 3.4 came out with a good recommendation. It is a phone I still recommend till today for those looking for a capable mid-ranger on a budget. Plus, how many phones at this price point ever get a software update?
If you are in the market for a budget smartphone, the Nokia 3.4 is solid value for money. You should consider making it your choice. Enjoy our Nokia 3.4 review.
You are reading Mobility Arena.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.