Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 9 during the company’s online launch event, with the smartphone coming as an addition to a series that already boasts the Note 9 Pro, Note 9 Pro Max and the Redmi Note 9s devices.
The Redmi Note 9 comes with a 6.53-inch full HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. This smartphone runs on the Android 10-based MIUI 11 and has the MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor under the hood, which comes with 3GB/4GB RAM and internal storage options of 64GB/128GB with a microSD card slot available to expand the device storage.
The device’s quad-rear camera setup houses a 48MP Samsung GM1 Primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens accompanied by an 8MP secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 lens, a 2MP sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. In the selfie department, a 13MP front camera sits stylishly in the display cutout.
Redmi Note 9 Price and Specifications
- OS: Android 10-based MIUI 11
- Release Date: April 2020
- RAM: 3/4GB
- ROM: 64/128GB
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Rear camera: 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP
- Display: 6.53-inch full HD+ IPS panel
- Battery: 5,020mAh with 18W fast charging support
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core
- Price: from $199
The Redmi Note 9 comes in two storage variants, with a 3GB RAM+64GB model costing $199 and the 4GB RAM+128GB model costing $249. The device comes in Midnight Grey, Forest Green and Polar White and will come to global markets by mid-May.
It might interest some of our readers that Redmi Note 9s is available in Nigeria.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Super Deals: MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.