|Samsung Galaxy A13 4G specs in brief|
Samsung Galaxy A13 4G specs & features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 12 + OneUI 4.1
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 195g
- Display: 6.6 inches (16.76 centimetres), 720 x 1600 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, TFT. Gorilla Glass 5.
- Colours: Black. Red. White. Blue.
- Physical Build: Plastic frame; plastic back
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, Octa-core Cortex-A55
- Processor Name: Exynos 850
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-G52 MP1
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB / 6 GB.
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP ISOCELL JN1 wide angle lens + 5 MP f/2.2 UltraWide lens + 2 MP f/2.4 depth sensor, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 25W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: SM-A135F.
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: March 4, 2022
- Release Date: March 2022
Samsung Galaxy A13 4G Price by Country
- USA: $
- Canada: $
- European Union: €190 (4/64 GB). €210 (4/128 GB).
- Nigeria: ₦95,000 (4/64 GB). ₦105,000 (4/128 GB).
- Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- UAE: AED
- India: Indian Rupee
- Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Kenya: Ksh.
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Is Samsung A13 wireless charging?
Samsung A13 does not support wireless charging.
Is samsung A13 NFC compatible?
Yes; it is, but Samsung says this feature is region-dependent. Please, ask your dealer if the model sold in your region has NFC.
Is samsung A13 dual SIM?
The A13 has two variants – one is single SIM, and the other is dual-SIM. When shopping, be sure to look out for which variants you want.
Is Samsung A13 good for gaming?
If you want a smartphone for gaming, we recommend that you consider something else, and be ready to spend more. The Galaxy A13 is an entry-level Android phone, which means it is not equipped for the most demanding games.
Can Samsung A13 run Genshin Impact?
We seriously doubt that the A13 will run Genshin Impact. If it does, it will run at extremely low settings and not provide the best gameplay. This is because the Galaxy A13 uses a low-end processor.
How old is Samsung A13?
Samsung Galaxy A13 was released in March 2022.
Is Samsung A13 waterproof?
This phone is not waterproof, so keep it away from spills and splashes. Definitely keep it away from pools.
Is Samsung A13 a good phone?
The A13 offers decent specifications and features at a decent price. It is not the best value-for-money in it’s price range, though; competitors like Xiaomi and Realme have competing models that offer more at the same price or for less. As such, you should probably look around at options like Redmi Note 11, Realme 8, and others.
Where is Samsung A13’s fingerprint?
The fingerprint scanner is built into the power button on the side of the A13.
Why is Samsung A13 slow?
Entry-level Android phones use low-end processors and also have the least amount of RAM. These limited system resources mean that such phones are not fast and will often be slow while in use.
Will Samsung A13 get Android 13?
Going by past experience with previous models, the A13 will likely get updated to Android 13. For example, Samsung A12 launched with Android 11 and got the Android 12 update. Samsung has been pretty good with rolling out Android updates to their devices, in recent times.
Does Samsung Galaxy A13 4G have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Samsung Galaxy A13 4G work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy A13 4G Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.