Samsung Galaxy A70 Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone, released in April 2019, features a 6.7-inch display, Snapdragon 670 chipset, 32 MP selfie camera, 32 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP rear triple camera, up to 8 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory, and a 4500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Mobile Phone Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900/ 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + One UI
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 183g
- Display: 6.7 inches, 1080 × 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, Super AMOLED, Infinity-U display
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under-display), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Compass
- Colours: Black. Blue. Coral. White.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit 2.0 GHz Octa-core Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 670
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 32 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP dual camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 32 megapixels, f2.2 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio and Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 25W Super Fast Charging
- Announced: March 2019
- Market Availability: April 2019
- Model Number: SM-A705FZKUXFE.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Europe. Asia. North America. Africa. Middle East.
- Price: The price in Nigeria is ₦130,000.
In Nigeria, the Galaxy A70 phone can be purchased from online retailers like Jumia and others, as well as in brick-and-mortar stores.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Review Rating
Not available yet.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
2019 appears to be the year in which Samsung Mobile have come up with adequate responses to those competitors who have been eating its lunch in the mid-range market, and the Galaxy A70 is fruit of that push back.
Thanks to the new A and M series of Galaxy smartphones, we are seeing good pricing that matches what other manufacturers are offering in the market. The Samsung Galaxy A70 2019 is a mid-range smartphone packed full of flagship features.
There is an under-display fingerprint sensor, 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM, a generous 128 GB storage for your videos, pictures and other files, as well as a beefy 4500 mAh battery coupled with 25W fast charging. There is even a triple camera on board.
Perhaps the only thing mid-range about the Samsung Galaxy A70 2019 is the Snapdragon 670 processor. Even at that, it is capable. For ₦130,000, the A70 2019 is a highly recommended. If you can’t afford the S series phones, you won’t miss much if you buy this.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy A70s Specs and Price
In September 2019, Samsung released an upgraded version of the A70, named Galaxy A70s. It has the same 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a water drop notch that houses the same 32MP selfie camera, the same in-display fingerprint scanner, and looks almost 100% alike to the A70 from the front.
Differences include an upgraded 64MP triple camera at the back, an upgraded Snapdragon 675 processor, .
- Software: Android 9 Pie + OneUI
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm
- Display: 6.7”, 1080×2400 pixels, Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 (Dual 2.0GHz Kryo 460 Gold + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612,
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB,
- Storage: 128GB,
- Memory Card Slot: microSD card; up to 512GB capacity,
- Battery: 4,500 mAh, 25W Super Fast Charging
- Rear Camera: 64MP, f/1.8 + 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide (123°) + 5MP, f/2.2
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.0
- Miscellaneous: In-display fingerprint, facial recognition
- Availability: India, from 29th September, 2019
- Price: INR 28,999 ($410) for the 6GB RAM variant, while the 8GB RAM version is priced at INR 30,999 ($440).
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy A70 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.