|Samsung Galaxy M11|
Samsung Galaxy M11 is a budget smartphone initially unveiled in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and then subsequently released in other countires around the world. It is a 4G LTE smartphone with a big 5000mAh battery, 6.4-inch LCD display, triple camera and fingerprint scanner at the back, and an 8-megapixel selfie, fixed focus, camera in front.
There are two variants, distinguishable with their RAM and storage. One has 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, while the other has 4GB RAM + 64GB storage.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + One UI
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 197g
- Display: 6.4 inches, 720 x 1560 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, PLS TFT LCD screen
- Colours: Black. Metllic Blue. Violet.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Triple Camera: 13 MP main sensor + 5 MP Ultra Wide sensor + 2 MP depth sensor, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 15W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: SM-M115F, SM-M115F/DSN.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: March 2020
- Release Date: March 2020
- Country Availability: United Arab Emirates. Nigeria. South Africa. Ghana. Kenya.
- Price: $140. It sells for ₦65,000 in Nigeria.
Questions and Answers about Samsung Galaxy M11
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Samsung Galaxy M11.
Is Samsung Galaxy M11 a 4G phone?
Yes; the Samsung M11 is a 4G LTE phone.
Does TECNO Spark 4 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; Samsung M11 has a fingerprint reader located at the back.
What kind of camera does the Samsung Galaxy M11 have?
Samsung M11 has a triple camera at the back and this consists of a 13 MP main sensor, a 5 MP Ultra Wide sensor, and a 2 MP depth sensor. Also, it has an 8 MP selfie camera in front. The selfie camera has a fixed focus lens.
Does Samsung Galaxy M11 have Gorilla Glass?
No; the Galaxy M11 does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen. The screen is the IPS LCD type and of 6.4 inches in size, with 720 x 1560 pixel resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Is the Samsung Galaxy M11 good for gaming?
Samsung M11 has a low-level Snapdragon 450 chipset, which is not a powerful one. This means that te M11 is not great for gaming.
How big is the battery on the Samsung Galaxy M11?
The M11 has a massive 5000mAh battery.
Does Samsung Galaxy M11 have quick charging?
Yes; the Galaxy M11 has 15W fast charging technology.
Will Samsung Galaxy M11 work in USA?
TECNO Spark 4 has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, and Google Project Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy M11? How much does it sell for?
Samsung M11 costs $140. It carries a price tage of PHP 7,000 in the Philippines. In Nigeria, it sells for ₦65,000. It costs Ksh 13,000 in Kenya. In South Africa, it costs ZAR 2,320. It is also available in Ghana for around 850 Ghs.
Where can I get the Galaxy M11 to buy?
You can purchase Samsung M11 from the official Samsung website, as well as retail stores and ecommerce stores in various countries around the world. These include sites like Amazon, Jumia, Konga, AliExpress, GearBest, among others.
Phone Competition & Alternatives
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy M11 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy M11 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Get MobilityArena updates on social media!