The SOLO Aspire M is available to subscribers on the Airtel Nigeria network. All you have to do is subscribe to a special smartphone bundle from Airtel and walk away with the SOLO Aspire M for free. We have the SOLO Aspire M specifications and details of the special Airtel package for you below.
SOLO Aspire M Specifications
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 2100
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Micro SIM
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 144.3 x 73.1 x 9.8 mm
- Display: 5.0 inches, 540 x 960 pixels, IPS display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Warm Silver. Soft Gold.
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6580
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 2 megapixel camera
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio:
- SOLO Music/SOLO View: Unlimited access to 20,000+ songs and movies
- Bluetooth: Yes
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB
- Battery: 1800 mAh
- Announcement: April 2017
- Availability: April 2017
- Launch Price: Free with a Special Smartphone subscription on Airtel Nigeria
How To Get the SOLO Aspire M
- Walk into an Airtel retail store and subscribe to the special Smartphone bundle. The special Smartphone bundle gives you 1 GB data plan, 60 minutes voice call, 60 SMS and unlimited Social Media access for 30 days.
- You will need to present the following: Government-issue ID, Utility bill, and BVN.
- Once subscribed, you get your Aspire M
- Note that you are required to recharge your line with N4,150 every month on the specified date or else your Aspire M will be locked. Whenever you load the airtime, the phone gets unlocked.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.