|Sony Xperia 10 III in Summary|
Sony Xperia 10 III Specs, Features, Images/Photos
- 2G bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 68.4 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.0 inches, 1080 x 2460 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Grey
- Physical Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back.
- CPU: 64-bit, 2.05 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A76
- RAM: GB
- Storage: GB
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: 12MP main camera + 8MP telephoto lens + 8MP ultra-wide lens., LED flash, 4K and 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, Face ID/Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-on-the-go.
- NFC: No.
- Battery: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4500 mAh
- Charging: 10W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: N/A.
- Announced: Yet to be announced
- Released: Yet to be announced.
- Price: .
Questions and Answers about Sony Xperia 10 III
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Sony Xperia 10 III.
Is Sony Xperia 10 III a 4G phone?
Yes; Xperia 10 III is a 4G LTE phone.
Does Sony Xperia 10 III have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; it has a fingerprint reader.
Does Sony Xperia 10 III have Gorilla Glass?
We do not have this information at this time.
Does Sony Xperia 10 III have quick charging?
It has quick charging technology.
Will Sony Xperia 10 III work in USA?
Sony Xperia 10 III has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Not available yet.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the phone or device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of either the device or of its manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Sony Xperia 10 III Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the Sony Xperia 10 III and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Sony Xperia 10 III are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
That motivated, gadget-loving geeky chic who tries to stay on top of things. Unapologetic iFan.