Did you know that your iPhone and iPad have a feature that helps you take a full page screenshot. You don’t have to take multiple screenshots while scrolling through sections of the page. The steps below will help you take a single screenshot of the full page that you are interested in capturing.
How to take a full page screenshot on iPhone
Here are the steps to follow to take a screenshot of a whole page on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the web page or content you want to capture a screenshot of.
- Next, press and hold the volume up and power buttons at the same time.
- Tap on the image preview at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Choose the Full Page option in the top right corner.
- You can scroll down the entire page via a scroller on the right side of the screen.
- You are presented with the option to either delete the screenshot or save the entire page as a PDF.
- Tap on Save the entire page to save it to your device.
That’s it. You now know how to take a full page screenshot on iPhone and iPad devices. Enjoy.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.