The Spark series is a new line-up of smartphones from TECNO Mobile, and the TECNO Spark K7 is the first on the list. It is a 3G smartphone with a 5.5-inch display. There is a fingerprint sensor on the rear side of the phone.
Note that there are two variants – one with 1 GB of RAM and another with 2 GB RAM.
TECNO Spark K7 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G mobile network bands: HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: No
- SIM Type: Micro-SIM (dual SIM, dual standby)
- Software / OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
Physical Design and Build
- Dimensions: 153 x 76.4 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels (267 PPI), IPS LCD touchscreen 2.5D display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Ambient Light, Proximity, G-sensor
- Colours: Phantom Black. Metallic Red. Champagne Gold. Coral Blue
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6753
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720 MP4
- RAM: 1 GB / 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear camera: 13 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, LED flash; Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels, 83° wide-angle, with flash and screen flash.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Charging: Regular Charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3000 mAh
- Phone Announcement: August 18, 2017
- Phone Availability: August 23, 2017
- TECNO Spark K7 Price: N32,800 (1 GB RAM) / N38,000 (2 GB RAM)
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information about TECNO K7 on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.