Last Updated on by Admin
We didn’t think we would see a Nothing Phone clone this early, but it is here. That is the only way to describe the Unihertz Luna. One look at it and all that comes to mind is the Nothing Phone (1). At the rear is a transparent panel with LED light strips that glow up in different hues and for different notifications.
Welcome to our complete guide to the Unihertz Luna. On this page, we cover everything you need to know about this mobile device, including its specifications, price, release date, and more.
Unihertz Luna: brief information
- OS: Android 12
- Release Date: 2023
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
- Display: 6.81-inch, 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP
- Rear camera: 108 MP
- RAM: 8 GB
- ROM: 256 GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: No
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 12
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.8 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: White. Black.
- Physical Build: IP68 / IP69K dust and water resistance. MIL-STD-810G certified
Internal Hardware Specifications
- CPU/Processor: 64-bit, 2.2 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G99
- GPU/Graphics Processing Unit: ARM Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 8 GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM:
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 108 MP main sensor + 20MP Night Vision lens + 2MP macro lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 32 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: Yes.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: March 2023
- Release Date: March 2023
Prices in the USA, UK, and EU
- USA: $300
- United Kingdom (UK): £
- European Union (EU): €330
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Does Unihertz Luna have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Unihertz Luna work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make inquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The Unihertz Luna is a knock-off of the Nothing Phone (1). While it offers a good feature set for its price, we wish it supported 5G networks. Unfortunately, it does not. This is a 4G smartphone. If you love the Nothing Phone and wish it cost less, give the Luna a look.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specifications of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the specifications and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.