The best Verizon deals are conditioned on you taking up a 24-month contract on an unlimited plan. But there are some sweet deals that come close. These include contracts, BOGOF (Buy One Get One Free), and trade-in offers.
The carrier will let you trade in an old phone and get a new 5G phone for free, with an unlimited plan. If you are an existing customer, you can get up to $700 off for a new iPhone or $800 for a new Samsung Galaxy model.
If you commit to a 24-month contract for unlimited service on Verizon, you can get one of the following cell phone models for free:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW
- Samsung Galaxy AO2s
- Samsung Galaxy A12
- Motorola Moto G pure
- Motorola Edge 5G UW
- Apple iPhone 11
- Apple iPhone 12 mini
The above models are not exactly cutting edge; some of them are at least a year old. If you want newer models like the Samsung Galaxy S21 and iPhone 13 for free, you are out of luck. But you can get them via other deals, as follows:
- BOGOFF: The carrier allows you to buy one phone model, and get another up to $800 off with any unlimited plan. This is available on selected models only.
- Trade-in your current phone: Save anything up to $500 when you trade in your old phone with any unlimited plan. You can submit your rebate via the My Verizon app or their website.
Best Verizon Deals: What is the cheapest phone plan with Verizon?
Verizon’s $40 5GB prepaid plan is the cheapest plan from the carrier and gives good value for money. A $30 plan was introduced sometime recently, but you get only 500MB of data on it. Not exactly heartwarming. What’s even better about the 5GB prepaid plan is that after 4 months, your bill drops to $35 per month, and after 10 months, further down to $25 per month.
If you are after the cheapest unlimited plan on Verizon, the Start Unlimited costs $70 per month.
How can I lower my Verizon phone bill?
If you are after the very best Verizon deal possible for you to lower your cell phone bill, here are a few things you can do to make that happen.
- Fish out your cell service statement, sit down to review it. Have a look at your current plan to see if there is anything you are not maximising.
- Reach out to any of the Verizon customer care channels (phone lines, email addresses, chat – you can find these on Verizon’s website) to discuss your needs with them. You just might be able to find a better plan or get a discount.
Note that it is easier to get a discount when you have done your homework by going through your current plan. Do it and ask. The more specific you are, the better.
Note that if you are switching from another carrier, you might be eligible for another $500 bonus. So, be sure to ask.
Enjoy the best deals on Verizon
Verizon I the largest mobile network carrier, with expansive 4G LTE coverage and fast-growing 5G coverage as well. It is not the most affordable carrier in the United States, but it does offer good service and coverage, such that it is generally considered the best. Taking advantage of one of the best Verizon deals available is always a good thing. Make a move today.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.