Vivo S7e 5G has been launched as the latest 5G smartphone from the Chinese company, joining the X51 5G which launched about two weeks back. This new kid on the block brings the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC to play, alongside triple rear cameras and a 4,100mAh battery that charges at 33W.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo S7e 5G launched with the Funtouch OS 10.5 based on Android 10 and brings 128GB of onboard storage to the table. The Vivo S7e 5G is built around a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC keeps this smartphone ticking. It is hooked to 8GB of RAM and offers 5G support.
In the camera department, a triple-rear camera setup consists of a 64MP primary sensor assisted by an 8MP super wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP blur sensor. Up front, a 32MP sensor takes care of selfies and video calls.
The Vivo S7e 5G launched with three color options. It also brings a 4,100mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. Currently, the pricing details are yet to be known, although this smartphone is expected to go on sale in China from Single’s day (the 11th of November in China).
It is available in a lone storage variant, an 8GB+128GB variant. It weighs 171.1 grams and measures 161×74.04×7.73mm.
Vivo S7e 5G Price and Specifications
- OS: Android 10 with FunTouch OS 10.5
- Release Date: November 2020
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Network Type: 4G/5G
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Rear camera: 64MP+8MP+2MP
- Display: 6.44-inch full-HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio
- Battery: 4,100mAh with 33W fast charging
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC
- Price: still unknown
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.