Last Updated on by Admin
The Vivo X51 5G has launched in Europe as the latest addition to the company’s number of 5G devices. This new entrant seems to be a rebranding of the X50 Pro, which launched in June. It has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC under the hood, and features four rear cameras with a Gimbal camera as part of its setup.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo X51 5G launched with the Funtouch OS 10.0 based on Android 10 and brings 256GB of onboard storage to the table. It is built around a 6.56-inch full-HD+ (2,376×1,080 pixels) AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 90Hz refresh rate.
Under the hood, the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC is hooked to 8GB of RAM and also supports 5G technology.
In the camera department, this smartphone’s four rear cameras consist of a 48MP primary sensor assisted by a 13MP secondary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor and an 8MP zoom sensor. Up front, a 32MP sensor in a hole-punch cutout takes care of selfies and video calls.
The Vivo X51 5G launched in the UK with a single colour option, the Alpha Grey colour. It also brings a 4,315mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. It is currently limited to the European market (Italy, France, Germany, Poland, and Spain) with no details yet telling us when this smartphone will reach other markets.
In terms of storage, the Vivo X51 5G launched with a lone storage variant, an 8GB+256GB variant which costs £749($980). It weighs 181.5 grams and measures 158.46×72.80×8.04mm.
Vivo X51 5G Price and Specifications
- OS: Android 10 with FunTouch OS 10.0
- Release Date: October 2020
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 256GB
- Network Type: 3G/4G/5G
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Rear camera: 48MP+13MP+8MP+8MP
- Display: 6.56-inch full-HD+ (2,376×1,080 pixels) AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 90Hz refresh rate
- Battery: 4,315mAh with 33W fast charging
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC
- Price: $980
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.