Xiaomi 12 Pro is a fantastic premium flagship phone, there is no doubt about that. But today we are going to be looking at common problems that users have experienced and are experiencing with the device.
Overheating is a common problem among multiple phone brands. If your Xiaomi 12 Pro is overheating, there are a few ways with which you can take care of it.
- When your phone is fully charged, unplug or disconnect the cable. Leaving the cable can cause the phone to overheat.
- Gaming is fun and all and can be very addictive, you might want to continue playing while charging your Xiaomi 12 Pro. If you don’t want your phone to heat up, you have to stop or pause the game to let your phone charge.
- One of the biggest reasons any phone, not just the Xiaomi 12 Pro, would heat up is gaming for very long hours. Reducing your amount of gaming time will help reduce your phone’s heating problem.
- Do not let your smartphone get to the point where it has full storage. It will slow down and ultimately cause heating problems.
- Using a thick phone case will not let your phone release heat and cool efficiently. Getting a thin one would be best. You should also take off your phone case while charging so that your Xiaomi 12 Pro will be able to dissipate heat better and faster.
Poor Battery Life
Poor battery life is one of the major Xiaomi 12 Pro problems that users encounter with the phone. If the battery of your unit is draining fast, there are a couple of things you can do to solve this issue.
- Always turn off your GPS when it is not in use.
- Installed apps like Cleaner run in the background and eat up your battery. Uninstall these kinds of apps. This also contributes to your device overheating as well as draining the battery life.
- Using high screen brightness on your Xiaomi 12 Pro will drain it quickly. Reduce the brightness and you will see a great change.
- If you play a lot of games on your phone, your battery will drain faster than it normally would. Especially when playing powerful games with large files that engage the phone’s processors. If you can cut back on the prolonged gaming time, it would do your phone’s battery a lot of good, and give you more battery power to do other things outside of gaming.
- Running the camera on your Xiaomi 12 Pro for a long time will drain the battery faster than you might think. It will also heat the phone. Using the flash will drain it faster too. Turn it off as soon as you can.
- Putting your phone in power-saving mode for a long time will cause the battery to run down fast. Turn it off and use the phone without the power-saver and it will last longer.
Laggy or Slow Performance
If your Xiaomi 12 Pro is lagging, several factors make it that way. Let’s take a look at them.
- Using an antivirus app on your phone or a junk cleaning app will slow it down. Uninstall the app(s) and you will see some improvement. These apps usually cause overheating and serious lagging.
- Insufficient storage space is one of the most popular reasons for slow and laggy devices. Fish out apps, pictures, videos, e.t.c. that you don’t need and delete them.
- Slow internet can also be the cause of lag on your Xiaomi 12 Pro. Sometimes it is all about the quality of the internet or data rather than something being wrong with the phone. Get a better internet connection and see if the lagging improves.
Apps and Games Crashing Suddenly
This is a problem common across different devices and phone brands. It is when you open an app or a game and it suddenly closes. Here are some ways to fix it on your Xiaomi 12 Pro.
- Update your apps to the latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. This will solve the problem.
- Disable power-saving mode, especially when it comes to gaming.
- If you are experiencing this problem while using an app, go to Settings > Application Manager, and clear the cache of the app that is giving you problems.
Follow all the steps listed above to resolve these Xiaomi 12 Pro problems. If you have some other problems that I did not mention, comment down below and I will get back to you with feedback as soon as I can.
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.