This article shows you briefly some of the most common Samsung problems and solutions.
The Samsung group is particularly popular for its mobile devices, with Samsung claiming the top market share for smartphones sold globally in 2020. However, in spite of how popular Samsung Galaxy smartphones are, they still suffer from a number of defects, with certain users making complaints on different internet forums.
Today, we will take a look at some of the more common problems that beset Samsung Galaxy smartphones and how to solve these problems by yourself.
The most common Samsung problems and their solutions
- Water Damage: It is not uncommon to hear smartphone users complain of their smartphones (especially the displays) acting up after an unfortunate meeting with water. While these water-related accidents can happen to anyone irrespective of how careful one is, you can get your device back on track by following these simple tips.
First, make sure your device is out of the water, then immediately remove your phone battery from your device. This is because electronics do not particularly work well with water due to its basic components. After taking the battery out, clean your device and put it in a dry place for 24 hours. After this time period, you can restart your device and it should return to its normal function, if it does not, you may need to contact a Samsung Repair Center to get it back on track.
- Battery Problems: Certain Samsung Galaxy users have complained of their smartphones’ batteries draining too quickly, with some fearing that the battery pack may be damaged. If this is you, you can follow these simple steps to see your battery perform at its optimum:
- Turn off connectivity options like GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Use the phone optimizer to clean your phone apps.
- Turn on your device’s power saving mode.
- Reduce your device’s screen brightness.
- Turn off the Always On Display.
- Remove Live Wallpapers.
These tips should help you improve your smartphone’s battery life.
- Overheating: This phenomenon is directly related to a device’s battery, with older batteries particularly notorious for this. While a number of factors may be responsible for your Samsung Galaxy overheating, here are some quick fixes to troubleshoot your smartphone when this happens:
- Try to keep your device in a place with a normal temperature (between 20 to 30 degrees Celsius).
- Avoid exposing your device directly to sunlight for extended periods.
- Do not use your phone while its charging.
- Ensure you turn off your mobile data (especially 4G and 5G) when not in use.
- If none of the tips above work for your Galaxy smartphone, it may just be the time to replace the old battery with a new one, or there might be a more complicated thing amiss. That’s fine to take your Samsung phone to an authorised repair centre.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues: If you ever experience this problem, you can try restarting your device or you can put your smartphone on Airplane mode for a couple of seconds and then check out your Wi-Fi connection again.
- Cracked or Disfigured Screen: No matter how careful one is, a smartphone will always slip from one’s grasp. One of the most common Samsung problems is a damaged screen. From home to work and school, it is almost impossible to avoid the occasional smartphone slip. However, if your Samsung Galaxy smartphone has a cracked display because of a number of slips, you can:
- Try taping the cracked part of the screen. This will help you extend its lifespan till you get a replacement screen.
- Try a screen protector. Screen protectors are increasingly becoming popular and getting one will save you a world of heartache and keep your Samsung Galaxy’s display cracks from spreading.
- Try checking your warranty to see if you can still get a replacement from your point of purchase.
- If all these steps above are not effective, then you can visit a Samsung Repair Center to fix that screen before it gets worse.
That’s it. We hope this guide addressing some of the most common Samsung problems and solutions is of help to you. Do leave a comment.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- samsung problems and solutions
- common samsung problems
- samsung problems
- problems of the samsung a series
- samsung a12
- what is the main problem of an samsung phone
- problems with samsung phones n i phones
- all samsung phones problems and solution
- samsung phone problems 2020
- galaxy tap 3
- samsungphone problems and solutions
- the problem with samsung phones
- problems of samsung phones
- samsung smartphone problems
- sumsung galaxy problem
- cell phone problems and solutions
- samsung phone faults
- what is wrong with samsung phones