Mobility Arena is open to guest posts. We appreciate your interest in posting here on our blog. At the moment, we only accept articles that focus on solving one or more problems for users of feature phones, smartphones, mifi and other mobile gadgets. If you are able to come up with such articles, you are welcome to submit an article.
Please adhere to the followings term and conditions that govern guest posts on this blog:
- Your post must be original original content – not lifted or copied from elsewhere, and exclusive to MobilityArena.com i.e. not submitted or published on any other websites now or later.
- Our focus is consumers, so highly technical posts are not encouraged. Your language must be simple and easy for lay people to understand. Use humour, if possible: Our readers will love you!
- 4. The average length of your guest post should be 300 to 2000 words
- You must include at least one image. The maximum number of images is eight (8). Each image must be 600 pixels by 350 pixels and be not heavier than 50 kb. We accept only copyright-free images please.
- Our readers love some excitement, but abhor outright sensationalism. The title of your guest post should be captivating but not misleading. No link baiting, please.
- Guest posts must not contain affiliate links, promotional/marketing links or any form of paid or sponsored promotion. To publish a sponsored article on MOBILITY, click here. You may however include links to works of reference elsewhere.
- Videos and audios are to be uploaded to 3rd party platforms e.g. YouTube, Dropbox, etc. and embedded in your post. This is to keep the load on our servers down.
We reserve the right to edit posts before they are published. We reserve the right to reject posts that we deem unsuitable for publication on Mobility Arena.
Lastly, if you guest post here, it is a good idea to hang around to respond to comments posted by readers. The benefits to you are rich.
We are glad to answer your questions. Please email email@example.com and mention MobilityArena.com in your mail (this is because we run a handful of websites besides this one).