Changing your wallpaper or background is the easiest way to customise your laptop. Here are sites to get laptop wallpapers and laptop backgrounds from.
Our laptops are everyday work tools and often an extension of our selves. We love to customise them to our personal tastes. The easiest way to do this is to change the default laptop wallpaper or laptop background to something we like.
There are tons of websites on the internet that you can get laptop wallpapers and backgrounds from. This short list presents our favourites.
Where to download laptop wallpapers and laptop backgrounds
Here are five websites where you can download wallpapers and backgrounds for your laptop.
- Wallpapers Craft. Visit the site.
- Pexels. Visit the site.
- Wallpaper Cave. Visit the site.
- HD Wallpapers. Visit the site.
- Desktop Nexus. Visit the site.
Feel free to download wallpapers for your laptop from any of these. We also have a guide showing you how to change your desktop wallpaper.
How to change your desktop background in Windows
This quick guide is based on Windows 10 but is very similar to the process for Windows 8 and 7 as well.
- Download the wallpaper or background you want to use. Be sure to note what location on your laptop you saved it in.
- Right-click on any empty space on your laptop’s desktop.
- In the menu that pops up, click Personalize.
- Under the Background title in the Personalize window, you will see an option that says, Choose your picture, click Browse to choose the wallpaper you downloaded from your computer. Click on whatever photo you want and it will appear as your desktop background.
- There are options to fill, fit, stretch, tile, or center options for your selected background.
- Exit the Personalization window to see your new laptop background.
There you go. You have your laptop looking brand new, exactly the way you want it.