Despite looking very much like a replica of the Moto C, the Motorola Moto C Plus is significantly more capable. It has a better display, more powerful processor, more RAM (optional), better rear camera and a bigger battery. Like the Moto C, it comes in two variants and will be officially available in Latin America, Europe, and the Asian Pacific. We have the Moto C Plus specifications for you.
Motorola Moto C Plus Specifications & Phone Price
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: Optional LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Single and Dual Nano-SIM options
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: 144 x 72.3 x 10 mm
- Weight: 162 g
- Display: 5-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels (294 PPI), TFT LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Metallic Cherry. Pearl White. Fine Gold. Starry Black
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek’s MT6737
- Graphics Processor: MALI T720 MPI
- RAM: 1 GB / 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Rear: 8 megapixel, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Video recording: 720p
- Front-facing: 2 megapixel, fixed focus, LED flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Announced: May 2017
- Availability: June 2017
- Phone Price: €119 / NGN 36,000 (1 GB RAM model). NGN43,000 (2 GB RAM model)
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.