Nokia 2.3 is an Android 9 Pie smartphone announced in December 2019. It features 6.2-inch display, MediaTek Helio A22 chipset, 5 MP selfie camera, 13 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
The Nokia 2.3 is an entry-level Android One smartphone, which means that it runs pure Android OS and will be getting 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of monthly security updates.
Nokia 2.3 Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800), 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie (Android One)
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.69 x 75.41 x 8.68 mm
- Weight: 183g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 720 x pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen.
- Colours: Cyan Green. Sand. Charcoal.
- Physical Build: Polymer, 3D nano-textured design.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio A22
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE6320.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP dual camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 MP, f2.4 Aperture, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Standard Charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
Nokia 2.3 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: December 5, 2019
- Release Date: December 5, 2019
- Country Availability: Europe. Nigeria. Kenya. Egypt.
- Price: $118. €109. In Nigeria, the retail price is ₦36,000. It sells for KES 12,300 in Kenya.
Questions and Answers about Nokia 2.3 phone
Is Nokia 2.3 a 4G phone?
Yes; the Nokia 2.3 is a 4G LTE phone.
Does Nokia 2.3 have a fingerprint scanner?
No; the 2.3 does not have a fingerprint scanner, but face recognition is present, so you can unlock it with a glance.
Does Nokia 2.3 have Gorilla Glass?
There is no mention of Gorilla Glass in the specs of Nokia 2.3.
Does Nokia 2.3 have quick charging?
No; the 2.3 does not have quick charging technology.
Is Nokia 2.3 available in Nigeria? How much does it sell in Nigeria?
The Nokia 2.3 is available in stores across Nigeria and costs ₦36,000.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The price of the 2.3 is competitive for the specs and features. In addition, we had a hands-on with the 2.3 at the Lagos launch event and came off with the conclusion that it is a well-built entry-level smartphone with good performance. We believe that it will sell well, as its predecessors in the last three years have.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Nokia 2.3 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Nokia 2.3 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Nokia 2.3 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.