Nokia 2.3 is an Android 9 Pie smartphone announced in December 2019. It features 6.2-inch display, Mediatek Helio A22 chipset, 5 MP selfie camera, 13 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official/Available. The Nokia 2.3 is an entry-level Android One smartphone, which means that it runs pure Android OS and will be getting 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of monthly security updates.
Nokia 2.3 Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800), 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie (Android One)
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.69 x 75.41 x 8.68 mm
- Weight: 183g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 720 x pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen.
- Colours: Cyan Green. Sand. Charcoal.
- Physical Build: Polymer, 3D nano-textured design.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio A22
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE6320.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP dual camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 MP, f2.4 Aperture, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: No.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Standard Charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
Nokia 2.3 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: December 5, 2019
- Release Date: December 5, 2019
- Country Availability: Europe. Nigeria. Kenya. Egypt.
- Price: $118. €109. In Nigeria, the retail price is ₦36,000. It sells for KES 12,300 in Kenmya
Questions and Answers about Nokia 2.3 phone
Is Nokia 2.3 a 4G phone?
Does Nokia 2.3 have a fingerprint scanner?
Does Nokia 2.3 have Gorilla Glass?
Does Nokia 2.3 have quick charging?
Is Nokia 2.3 available in Nigeria? How much does it sell in Nigeria?
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The price of the 2.3 is competitive for the specs and features. In addition, we had a hands-on with the 2.3 at the Lagos launch event and came off with the conclusion that it is a well-built entry-level smartphone with good performance.
We believe that it will sell well, as its predecessors in the last three years have.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Nokia 2.3 Review Rating
We are yet to review the Nokia 2.3 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Nokia 2.3 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!