The Nokia 9.1 PureView is an upgrade to the Nokia 9 PureView and features a Snapdragon 855 processor with 5G support, improved features on the 5 camera lenses on the back, and an under-display fingerprint scanner, among other features. It will run Android 10 Q out of the box.
Some of the below specs may change as official information emerges. An official statement from Nokia says:
Coming to the top features of the smartphone, HMD will play the camera prowess to the hilt again depending upon Light camera technology to deliver the goods. But we can expect even better camera performance with a special focus on video and low-light performance. Camera speed has also been improved with a combination of better processor and software algorithm improvements with the help of Light. But the development team still is working on optimizations.
Nokia 9.1 PureView Specs and Information
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G mobile network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700/ 1900 / 2100
- 4G mobile network: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 32(1500) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500) / 66(1700/2100)
- 5G mobile network: Yes.
- CDMA: Yes
- SIM Type: Single and Dual Nano SIM options.
- Software/OS: Android 10 Q (Android One)
Design, Appearance, and Physical Build
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- Display: 5.9 inches, 2,880 x 1,440 pixels,19:9 ratio, AMOLED, 2.5D curved glass, Gorilla Glass 5
- Sensors: Under-display Fingerprint. Face Unlock. Proximity. Accelerometer, Ambient light. Hall sensor. Gyroscope. Compass Magnetometer
- Build: Aluminum unibody + IP68 Water and dust-proof rating
- Colors: Midnight Blue.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.8 GHz Octa-core Kryo 485
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (SD855) with 5G modem support
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: No
Photography And Video Capture
- Rear Camera: 12 MP x5 lenses, with Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual LED flash, 4k video recording + Nokia OZO audio recording
- Front-facing: 20 megapixels f/1.8 aperture, in a display cut-out, display flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Microphones 3 x mics with spatial recording.
- Music Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC+/eAAC+,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Audio: No 3.5 mm audio jack
- Video Support: MPEG4, H.265(HEVC), H.264(AVC), H.263, VC-1, MP43, WMV7
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v5.0 A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Micro-USB v3.1. USB Type-C. USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Charging: 18W Fast Charging (Quick Charge 3.0). 10W Qi wireless charging.
- Battery: Non-removable Lithium-Polymer
- Launch Date: Yet to be officially announced.
- Availability: Yet to be announced. Expected in Q4 2019.
- Nokia 9.1 PureView Price: Yet to be announced.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Nokia 9.1 PureView Review Rating
We are yet to review the Nokia 9.1 PureView and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Nokia 9.1 PureView is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Nokia 9.1 PureView (Android 10 Q smartphone)
Want the Nokia 9 PureView but with a more up-to-date chipset, 5G Internet connectivity, a cut-out selfie camera, and an improved penta-camera setup? What you need is the Nokia 9.1 PureView.