These confusing naming schemes! Did it go by OnePlus Nord 2 CE or OnePlus Nord CE 2? It was called by both names, but now, we know that it will go by Nord CE 2 5G. We also have word that the official announcement will happen on February 17.
What is even more good news is that we now have a firm idea of what it looks like. And I think is a gorgeous smartphone. It has a rounded design with curved edges, all cleanly done. Have a look:
Do you agree about the looks? Anyway, looks aside, we have some information on the specs too.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G specs
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Front camera: 16MP selfie lens
- Rear camera: 64MP OmniVision lens + 8MP ultrawide lens + 2MP macro lens
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, and support
- 4500mAh battery
- 65W SuperVOOC fast charging
- MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G (6 nm) chipset
- 8GB/12GB RAM.
- 128GB / 256 GB built-in storage memory
- Android 12 OS
- 5G support
At this point, all that is left to be revealed is the price.
The countdown to February 17 is on. The original OnePlus Nord 2 is a solid smartphone, and fans of the brand are expecting the Nord CE 2 5G to live up to the hype.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.