Nokia G11 is a twin sibling of the Nokia G21. The two phones share many features and specs. It is important to note that the G11 sits lower on the rung of the ladder.
What Nokia G11 offers
The G11 has a display of 6.5 inches (16.51 centimetres) in size and has a water drop notch. It is powered by a Unisoc T606 chipset.
There is 3 GB RAM and 32 GB built-in storage, both of which are good choices for a mid-range Android phone. And it ships with stock Android 11, and comes with Nokia’s promise of 2 years of major Android updates. There is a triple camera setup at the rear, with an 8MP main lens.
Once again, as seen on the Nokia G21 and Nokia G400 5G, HMD Global has moved away from the circular rear camera module that we have seen for some time on its models. Nokia is now definitely playing around with some more variety, as part of drumming up excitement for the brand.
Nokia G11 specs
- 6.5-inch, 720×1600 pixels, 90Hz, IPS LCD screen
- Android 11 operating system
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Dimensions: 164.6 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Unisoc Tiger T606 chipset (12nm), Octa-core, Cortex-A75
- ARM Mali G57 MP1
- 13 MP main lens + 2 MP macro lens + 2 MP depth sensor
- 8 MP front Camera
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB built-in storage memory options
- Memory card slot (dedicated)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5050mAh Li-Poly battery
- 18W fast charging (included cable supports up to 10W only). USB Power Delivery 3.0
How much is the G11?
Price of Nokia G11
The G21 was announced with a recommended retail price of £120 in the United Kingdom (UK) and €159 in the European union (EU). That’s about $180.
Release Date and Availability
It is available in two colour options, Charcoal Gray and Ice Blue. It will go on sale in the UK from March 2022. It is also expected to be available in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, and South America.