Samsung Galaxy M10 quick specs: Android smartphone features 6.2″ Infinity-V display, Exynos 7872 processor, 13 MP dual camera, and 3400 mAh battery.
The M10 is the entry-level model in Samsung’s new M-series. The M-series phones replace the J-series in the market, and the Samsung Galaxy M10 is the first in the series. So, we are looking at lower mid-range phones in this series. Samsung is still trying to fight off the stiff competition it faces in the budget segment of the smartphone market.
The Samsung M10 has a 6.2″ Infinity-V display. If you have not been following Samsung news in recent times, Infinity-V refers to a class of displays with a v-style notch.
The notch houses a range of sensors, including a 5 megapixels lens for selfies.
Flip to the back of the Samsung Galaxy M10 and there is a dual camera with a 13 megapixels main sensor and a 5 megapixels secondary sensor attached. This is however not a depth sensor but an ultra-wide lens.
There is no fingerprint scanner at the back, at the side, or anywhere else. Face Unlock is available though.
Powering the phone is Samsung’s own Exynos 7872 chipset. There is 2GB of RAM available. If you need more, there is a 3GB variant. Internal storage is 32GB and there is a dedicated memory card slot to add more space for your files.
It is 2019, but the Samsung M10 is launching with Android 8.1 Oreo. There is no confirmation yet as to whether it will get Android Pie at some point in the future.
Samsung Galaxy M10 Specifications and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8 Oreo + Experience UI
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Display: 6.2-inch, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, TFT Infinity-V diisplay
- Sensors: Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
- Colours: Charcoal Black. Blue.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 1.6GHz Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Exynos 7872
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G71 MP1
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13 + 5 megapixels dual camera, auto-focus, Dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB v2.0
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Charging: Regular charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3400mAh
- Announced: January 2019
- Availability: January 2019
Samsung M10 Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M10 is available only in Charcoal black and Ocean Blue colours. It has been officially announced in India and is available immediately. It will also be available in many other markets around the world.
The price of the Samsung M10 starts from INR 7,990 (about $126) for the 2 GB RAM variant. The 3GB RAM is expected to sell for around INR 8,999.
Samsung Mobile is expected to announce availability and pricing in other markets.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about Samsung Galaxy M10 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.