Samsung Galaxy M13 summary of specifications
- OS: Android 12
- Release Date: May 2022
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
- Display: 6.6-inch, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Processor: Exynos 850
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Rear camera: 50 MP triple
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 128 GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy M13 specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: NSA/SA
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: OneUI 4.1 based on Android 12
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 160 x 77.25 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.6 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Deep Green. Orange Copper. Light Blue .
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specifications
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.3 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: Exynos 850
- Graphics Processor: ARM
- RAM: 4 GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM:
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP main sensor + 5 MP ultrawide lens + 2 MP depth lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker, with Dolby Atmos audio
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 15W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: May 26, 2022
- Release Date: May 26, 2022
Samsung Galaxy M13 Prices by Country
- European Union:
- Nigeria: ₦
- Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- UAE: AED
- India: Indian Rupee
- Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Kenya: Ksh.
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Is Samsung Galaxy M13 a 4G phone?
Samsung .13 supports 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless networks.
Is Samsung Galaxy M13 battery removable?
The 5000mAh battery is non-removable.
Is Samsung Galaxy M13 good for gaming?
Samsung M13 uses an Exynos 850 processor, which is capable at handling basic and medium level games.
Does Samsung Galaxy M13 have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Samsung Galaxy M13 work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specificationss of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy M13 Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specifications and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.