Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is an Android 10 smartphone with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, 32MP selfie camera, 48MP triple camera, up to 8 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory, and a 4500 mAh battery.
Samsung has added a late entry to the Galaxy S10 series. Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is priced below the Galaxy S10e and should be an even more successful sell in the market. It brings some updates to the table, though, including 45W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + One UI 2.0
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.2 X 76.25 X 8.05 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.7 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels,20:9 aspect ratio, Super AMOLED curved glass screen, with Always-On display.
- Colours: Prism White. Prism Black. Prism Blue.
- Physical Build: Glass and aluminium.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.84 GHz Octa-core, Kryo 485
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 1TB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Triple Camera: 48MP + 12 MP ultrawide f/2.2 aperture + 5 MP dedicated macro snapper f/2.4 aperture; LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording, Super Steady OIS.
- Front-facing Camera: 32MP, f2.2 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No audio jack port.
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor:
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant, Bixby.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-C.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 25W Fast Charging
- Wireless Charging:
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number:
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Price and Release Date
- Announced: January 2020
- Release Date: March 2020
- Country Availability: Global.
- Price: Rs. 39,999 / $560 / €649. At current exchange rate, this should amount to about ₦250,000. It is likely to sell for lower, though.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.