Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has been unveiled as the latest Galaxy S20 variant from the South Korean company. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE launched in an online event and shares the same design language as the flagship Galaxy S20 series, it features triple rear cameras as well as a punch-hole in front.
The dual-SIM (Nano+eSIM) Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is built around a 6.5-inch full-HD+(2,400×1,080 pixels) Super AMOLED+ Infinity-O display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. It has a hole-punch cutout that holds a 32MP snapper which handles selfies and video calls. This display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and has a pixel density of 407ppi.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE launched with a 4G and 5G variant. The 4G variant has the octa-core Exynos 990 SoC under the hood, while the 5G model brings the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC into play. Both devices offer options of 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM, and options of 128 GB and 256 GB of onboard storage. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE launched with the Android 10 with OneUI 2.0 on top.
In the optics department, three rear cameras line up the rearguard, with a 12MP primary sensor headlining the setup. This snapper is assisted by a 12MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and an 8MP telephoto sensor. It also packs a solid 4,500mAh battery with 15W quick and wireless charging support.
The Samsung S20 FE 5G is priced at $699 and is available in three storage variants, a 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, and an 8GB/256GB model. It also offers six different color options for buyers to pick from with Cloud Orange, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Red, Cloud Navy, Cloud White and Cloud Mint colors.
It is expected to hit select markets from the 2nd of October, and details concerning the price of the 4G models should be made available soon.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Price and Specifications
- OS: Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Release Date: October 2020
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB
- ROM: 128/256 GB
- Network Type: 3G/4G (5G variant only)
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Rear camera: 12MP+12MP+8MP
- Display: 6.5-inch full-HD+ (2,400×1,080 pixels) Super AMOLED+ Infinity-O display with a 20:9 aspect ratio
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 15W fast charging support and wireless charging
- Processor: Exynos 990/Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Price: $699
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.
2 thoughts on “Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched With Triple Rear Cameras, 120Hz Display”
So much FE even one came out with F9.
What does this statement mean? “So much FE even one came out with F9”. Is it a good buy? I’m thinking of getting one very soon. Perhaps, I would await your review/comment before I proceed