|Samsung Galaxy S22+ specifications in brief|
Samsung Galaxy S22+ specifications & features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: NSA/SA
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: One UI 4, based on Android 12
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.4 x 75.8 x 7.64 mm
- Weight: 195g
- Display: 6.6 inches (16.76 centimetres), 1080 x 2340 pixels, 120 Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen, Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Colours: .
- Physical Build: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Internal Hardware Specifications
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.3 GHz Octa-core
- Processor Name: Exynos 2200 (4nm) – Europe, Middle East, Africa. Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) – USA/China
- Graphics Processor: Xclipse 920 – International. Adreno 730 – USA/China
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP main sensor + 12MP ultrawide angle lens + 10MP telephoto lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, 8k video, 4k video, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 10MP, f/2.2, 1/3.24″, 1.22 µm, 25mm, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 45W fast charging (45W charger needs to be bought separately)
- Wireless Charging: Yes.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: February 9, 2022
- Release Date: February 25, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S22+ Prices by Country
- United States of America (USA): $1,100 (8GB+128GB).
- United Kingdom (UK): €1,049 (8GB+128GB). €1,099 (8GB+256GB).
- European Union (EU): €1,049 (8/128GB). €1,099 (8/256GB)
- Nigeria: ₦585,000 (8GB+256GB).
- Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- UAE: AED 3,999 (8/256GB).
- India: ₹76,999 (8GB+128GB). ₹88,999 (8GB+256GB).
- Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Kenya: Ksh.
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Does Samsung Galaxy S22+ have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Samsung Galaxy S22+ work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.