|TCL 10 Pro|
TCL 10 Pro is the first generation of own branded smartphones by TCL. It was announced along with the TCL 10 5G, and 10L. It has a 6.47-inch AMOLED display, 64 megapixel quad camera, a 24-megapixel selfie camera, a 4500 mAh battery coupled with 18W quick charge. The phone runs Android 10 and uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset.
TCL 10 Pro Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2() / 3(1800) / 4() / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12() / 13() / 17() / 25() / 26() / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500) / 66() – varies, depending on model.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single SIM or Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + TCL UI
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 72.4 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 177g
- Display: 6.47 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR, AMOLED, NXTVISION display
- Colours: Gray. Green.
- Physical Build: glass back, aluminum frame
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Kryo 460
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AI
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 612
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB UFS 2.1
- External Storage: microSDXC, up to 256 GB (shared slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Quad Camera: 64 MP NXTVISION main sensor, 1/1.7 inch aperture + 1MP super low light sensor + 16MP Super Wide Angle sensor + 5 MP macro lens, dual LED flash, 4K video recording, 1080p@30fps video recording, 960 FPS slow-mo video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 24 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0.; Type-C reversible connector. OTG reverse charging
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 18W fast charging (quick charge 3.0)
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Model Version/Number: T799B, T799H.
TCL 10 Pro Price and Launch Date
- Announced: April 2020
- Release Date: May 19, 2020
- Country Availability: United States.
- Price: $449.99.
Questions and Answers about TCL 10 Pro
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about TCL 10 Pro.
Does TCL 10 Pro have Gorilla Glass?
No; the 10 Pro does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen, but it has some screen protection feature on it.
Does TCL 10 Pro have quick charging?
Yes; the 10 Pro has 18W quick charging technology.
Will TCL 10 Pro get Android 11?
The company has stated that the 10 Pro will get at least one major Android upgrade, along with security updates every two months for two years. In other words, the phone will get the Android 11 update.
Will TCL 10 Pro work in USA?
TCL 10 Pro has network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of TCL 10 Pro? How much does it sell for?
The 10 Pro has a recommended retail price (RRP) of $449.99.
Where can I buy the product?
TCL 10 Pro can be purchased from Amazon and Best Buy.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the TCL 10 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TCL 10 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Get MobilityArena updates on social media