TECNO Spark 4 Lite Quick Specs: Android smartphone. Announced December 2019. Features 6.52-inch display, Helio A22 chipset, 8 MP selfie camera, 8MP rear camera, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official. TECNO Spark 4 Lite joins the Spark 4 and Spark 4 Air in wrapping up the brand’s 2019 smartphone lineup. It sits below both of those models in terms of features and specs, though it offers a bigger display and battery than the Spark 4 Air.
TECNO Spark 4 Lite Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + HiOS 5.5
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.52 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Midnight Black. Vacation Blue. Hillier Purple.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 8 MP camera, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A
TECNO Spark 4 Lite Price and Launch Date
- Announced: December 2019
- Release Date: December 2019
- Country Availability: Pakistan.
- Price: Rs 14,449.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
TECNO Spark 4 Lite Review Rating
We are yet to review the TECNO Spark 4 Lite and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Spark 4 Lite are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.