Unihertz Titan Slim brief information
Unihertz Titan Slim specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/B28B/34/38/39/40/41/66. CDMA2000: BC0/BC1
- 5G mobile network bands: No
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 146.85 x 67.6 x 12.75 mm
- Weight: 204g
- Display: 4.2 inches, 768 x 1280 pixels, 60 Hz refresh rate, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specifications
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 48 MP main sensor, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; front-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer, 4100 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: June 2022
- Release Date: August 2022
Unihertz Titan Slim Prices by Country
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Is Unihertz Titan Slim a 4G phone?
Yes; it supports 4G LTE networks.
Is Unihertz Titan Slim battery removable?
The 4100mAh battery is not removable.
Is Unihertz Titan Slim good for gaming?
The Helio P70 chipset is a mid-range unit and is good for most games.
Does Unihertz Titan Slim support OTG?
Yes; it supports USB-On-The-Go.
How much is Unihertz Titan Slim?
The Titan Slim is available for $329.99 USD
Does Unihertz Titan Slim have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Unihertz Titan Slim work in the USA?
This is a GSM-CDMA hybrid phone and is supported on US GSM and CDMA carriers like AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specificationss of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Unihertz Titan Slim Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specifications and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.