Nokia G11 Plus brief information
- OS: Android 11
- Release Date: 2022
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G
- Display: 6.5-inch, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580M
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Rear camera: 50 MP dual
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 64 GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Nokia G11 Plus specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: No
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 192g
- Display: 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 90 Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Lake Blue. Charcoal Grey.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specifications
- CPU/Processor: 64-bit, GHz Octa-core
- GPU/Graphics Processing Unit:
- RAM: 4 GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM:
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 50 MP main sensor + 2 MP secondary lens, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: .
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: .
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): .
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: .
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5050 mAh
- Battery Charging:
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: June 29, 2022
- Release Date: 2022
Nokia G11 Plus Prices by Country
- European Union:
- Nigeria: ₦
- Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- UAE: AED
- India: Indian Rupee
- Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Kenya: Ksh.
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Is Nokia G11 Plus a 4G phone?
The G11 Plus supports 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless networks.
Is Nokia G11 Plus battery removable?
The battery is not removable.
Does Nokia G11 Plus have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Nokia G11 Plus work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specificationss of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Nokia G11 Plus Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specifications and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.