Last Updated on by Admin
Xiaomi 12 Lite is a premium mid-ranger that packs a lot of the value in the Xiaomi 12 but at much less. This is a great all-round smartphone that delivers solid performance, good quality photography, battery life, and more.
Xiaomi 12 Lite brief information
- OS: Android 12
- Release Date: 2022
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Display: 6.55-inch, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Processor: Snapdragon 778G 5G
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP
- Rear camera: 108 MP
- RAM: 8 GB
- ROM: 256 GB
- Battery: 4300 mAh
Xiaomi 12 Lite specifications
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE.
- 5G mobile network bands: NSA/SA
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 73.7 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 173g
- Display: 6.55 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, HDR10+, 120 Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Colours: Lite Green. Lite Pink. Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic frame, plastic back with Gorilla Glass 5.
Internal Hardware Specifications
- CPU/Processor: 64-bit, 2.4 GHz Octa-core
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G (6 nm)
- GPU/Graphics Processing Unit: Adreno 642L
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB
- Extended/Virtual RAM:
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 108 MP main sensor + 8 MP ultrawide lens + 2 MP macro lens, autofocus, LED flash, 4k video, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 32 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: No 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Dual speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: .
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Blaster: Yes.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C. USB-OTG.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specifications and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4300 mAh
- Battery Charging: 67W fast charging. Quick Charge 4.0+. Power Delivery 3.0
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: July 2022
- Release Date: July 2022
Xiaomi 12 Lite Prices by Country
- International/Global: $399 (6GB/128GB), $449 (8GB/128GB), $499 (8GB/128GB).
- European Union: from € 370
- South Africa: SA Rands 9,999
- Nigeria: ₦330,000
- Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- UAE: from AED 1645
- India: Indian Rupee
- Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Kenya: Ksh.
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Is Xiaomi 12 Lite a 4G phone?
It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G mobile networks.
Is Xiaomi 12 Lite battery removable?
The 4300mAh battery is not removable.
Is Xiaomi 12 Lite good for gaming?
The Snapdragon 778G processor is a good performer and will handle almost any mobile game.
Does Xiaomi 12 Lite support OTG?
Yes; it supports USB-on-the-go.
How much is Xiaomi 12 Lite?
Prices start from $400, depending on the configuration.
Does Xiaomi 12 Lite support wireless charging?
It does not have wireless charging. It can only be charged with a cable.
Does Xiaomi 12 Lite have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Xiaomi 12 Lite work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specificationss of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
Xiaomi 12 Lite Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specifications and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Follow our news on Google News.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.