Vivo S1 Prime has been unveiled as the latest addition to Vivo’s line of smartphones. This smartphone, which was launched in Myanmar, features four rear cameras headlined by a 48MP main sensor and boasts a 6.38-inch AMOLED display.
The Vivo S1 Prime has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC under the hood which operates in tandem with 8GB of RAM. It also offers up to 128GB of onboard storage space and runs the Android 9 OS with Funtouch OS 9.2 on top.
In the camera department, a quad-rear camera setup is headlined by a 48MP primary camera. This snapper is supported by an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, a 2MP macro sensor and another 2MP depth sensor. Up front, a 16MP selfie camera is located in a punch-hole at the top of the display which takes care of video calls.
A non-removable 4,500mAh battery that offers 18W fast charging support keeps this device powered. This smartphone is available in Nebula Blue and Jade Black and offers a single storage variant- an 8GB+128GB model that costs $284.
There are currently no reports yet stating when this smartphone will be available to other regions.
Vivo S1 Prime Price and Specifications
- OS: Android 9 with Funtouch OS 9.2 on top
- Release Date: August 2020
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Network Type: 2G/3G/4G LTE
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Rear camera: 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP
- Display: 6.38-inch AMOLED display with full-HD resolution (2340×1080 pixels) and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 18W fast charging support
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Price: $284