Vivo Y31 has launched in India as the newest addition to the company’s growing portfolio of Y-series smartphones. It follows the launch of the Y31s, which offers 5G support and the newest Snapdragon 480 SoC. This new entrant brings triple rear cameras and has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC under the hood.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo Y31 launched with the Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11 and is built around a 6.58-inch full-HD+ (2408×1080 pixels) IPS display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC which supports 4G technology and is hooked to 6GB of RAM. It also has ample storage, with 128GB of ROM for users to enjoy.
In the camera department, this smartphone’s triple rear cameras consist of a 48MP primary sensor assisted by a 2MP bokeh sensor and a 2MP tertiary sensor. Up front, a 16MP sensor takes care of selfies and video calls.
The Vivo Y31 launched with Ocean Blue and Racing Black color options. It also brings a powerful 5,000mAh battery that supports fast charging at 18W. It is currently up for sale in India and is expected to reach a number of other regions in the coming weeks.
It is available in a lone storage variant, a 6GB+128GB model which costs $226.
Vivo Y31 Price and Specifications
- OS: Android 11 with FunTouch OS 11
- Release Date: January 2021
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Network Type: 3G/4G
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Rear camera: 48MP+2MP+2MP
- Display: 6.58-inch full-HD+ display
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 18W fast charging
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- Price: starts at $226
- Don’t miss our mobile phone reviews.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
MobilityArena may earn some commission when you purchase through the links below.
- Create any type of website in minutes, even if you have no coding skills? Build your website now.
- Own a unique smartphone that meets your specific needs. Buy now.